I was tagged by starberry-cupcake
1) If your life was made into a movie, which band or artist should definitely be on the soundtrack?
i guess it would depend on which part of my life the movie was focused on. news would probably have to be on there though. so i’ll say that.
2) if you could build a home, where would it be located?
in some magical place with wormholes that lead all over the world so that i can easily travel wherever i would like
3) if you could meet a fictional character, who would you choose?
professor mcgonagall. i want to know about her entire life.
4) what is your favorite holiday?
i’m not very big on holidays. probably like 4th of july or halloween though.
5) what’s your favorite childhood cartoon or tv show?
my brother and i loved the simpsons.
6) which book did you enjoy the most as a kid?
i was really into the magic treehouse books when i was little.
7) what’s your favorite artistic period?
impressionism. i love monet.
8) which language do you wish you could speak but you currently don’t?
japanese. i would love to be able to read shiggy’s books.
9) what’s your favorite candy?
sour patch kids :)
10) what was the last movie you saw in theaters?
11) if you were to participate in a reality competition show, which kind would it be? (cooking, singing, crafting/designing/creating, sports-related, dancing, etc.)
probably cooking. i’m not very good at cooking, but my brother and i used to do pretend iron chef battles. those were always fun. either that or i would love to be on dancing with the stars. too bad i’m not famous.
(if you’re reading this you’re tagged, and you’ll be answering the same questionns. because i’m a lazy pos)
“I don’t want you forgetting how different our circumstaces are. If you die, and I live, there’s no life for me at all back in District Twelve. You’re my whole life.” Peeta says. “I would never be happy again. It’s different for you. I’m not saying it wouldn’t be hard. But there are other people who’d make your life worth living.”
“No one really needs me,” he says, and there’s no selfpity in his voice. It’s true his family doesn’t need him. They will mourn him, as will a handfull of friends. But they will get on…. I realise only one person will be damaged beyond repair if Peeta dies. Me.
“I do,” I say. “I need you.”
In other news Shakespeare has risen from the dead and announced that he regrets the relationship between Romeo and Juliet. He now believes that Romeo and Mercutio should have married.
HE FUCKING DID THE THING GUYS
not my gifs
THE WRITERS LITERALLY GOT ALL OF THEIR SCRIPT FROM TUMBLR I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD
losing him was blood orange
im a really affectionate person once you get past my 5 layers of shyness, awkwardness, fear, vague dislike, and loneliness